The Warren Way: "Giving Direction for Life"
The Four R's of Warren Citizenship
Respect - Be Kind!
Responsibility - Do what you are supposed to do even if no one is watching.
Relationships - Be considerate with words and actions.
Results - Give your best effort!
Our Destination: (Mission)
Warren Elementary will be a school community in which children develop excellence in character education and academic achievement.
Our Road Map: (Vision)
Assist students in reaching their academic potential by assisting families in educating, equipping, and encouraging their children to become caring, responsible and self-confident members of their communities.
Our Detailed Directions (Values)
- Promote Academic Excellence
- Create a Caring School Community
- Foster Personal Character and Moral Integrity
- Provide Families and the Community Opportunities for Meaningful Participation
- Cultivate a Culture of Cooperation